Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

wordpress comments embedded?

edited April 2012 in Questions
I know that the website comments feature in the wordpress plugin isn't quite done, but I've noticed today that when you go to sign in when leaving a comment on our blog (http://zamkato.com) and it returns after signing in, it like embeds the page inside itself.

Also if I click on a comment author's name it embeds his profile right there in the comments.

I've noticed on 9to5mac.com it doesn't do this, not sure if there is a fix or maybe a plugin conflicting with it or not.

Comments

• This is what it does when you click on a comment authors username from the blog:

• Good catch. We'll get this sorted out asap.
  • SystemSystem Administrator
    Hi @ajonesma - I took a closer look at this, and discovered that you were using a mixture of 2 different features. Just an hour ago we officially pushed the code for our new embed feature, which replaces the old "Embed Vanilla" plugin.

I just disabled the "embed vanilla", and then enabled the new "Embed Forum" feature (located in your Dashboard under "Forum Settings" > "Embed Forum"), and that fixed everything.
This discussion has been closed.