Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

Credit card charged, but forum was cancelled?

edited September 2012 in Archived
Hi, my credit card was just charged $55.31 for a forum I cancelled. The ref number is 14260975.

I believe I was on the 30 day free trial when I cancelled, please verify this. And also please ensure my credit card will not be charged in the future.

Thank you.

Comments

• Tim GunterTim Gunter Administrator, Operations, Staff
    Are you referring to uwforum?
  • Hi there,

Apologies for the inconvenience. For some reason we have no record of a cancellation being processed or requested.

I've refunded your credit card and have ensured that no future charges will occur.

Thanks!
  • Thank you!
  • My credit card was charged 49USD on the 2nd day of my "free trial". Very strange! Please refund to my credit card and don't charge me again. I cancelled my "free" trial. Thank you
  • Hi @pascalwinnen, I assure you it was not intentional. The charge will be removed shortly. If you'd like to continue your trial after the charge is removed, we can set one up for you. Apologies for the error.
  • Thanks. I didn't cancel because of the un-agreed charging of my credit card, nevertheless you'll have to admit that it is a serious mistake to 1st ask for credit card details and then charge for a free trial...
This discussion has been closed.