Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

No longer able to view bookmark star or settings gear icons

CS_JaymeCS_Jayme Member
edited April 5 in Questions
Hi there, 

We recently lost the ability to see the bookmarking star and the settings gear (for admins) on our forum, and I haven't figured out a way to resolve the issue. When viewing a discussion, the icons are definitely there, but not visible. (here's a screenshot.) 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• All our icons have disappeared too.  Also our Best Of page is not working properly.  
  • LauraLaura Support, Staff
    Hey Guys, 

I've isolated this issue to the original bootstrap theme and have passed this over to the developers to patch. It looks like this was the effect of some recent structural changes on our end, but the developers will investigate further. I'll report back as soon as I know more! 

Thanks, 
  • Thanks.  Any news on this?  It is a bit awkward to work with the forum this way.  
  • Our icons are back -- not sure if we're just lucky, or if something was fixed. :) 
  • LauraLaura Support, Staff
    Hey Guys, 

This was indeed patched a few days ago. Thanks for waiting! 

This discussion has been closed.