Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

Sorting users for "like" or "upvote" count

Hi there,

We previously had the ability in Dashboard > Users to sort by "likes" or "points" to find top ranking members. We also had the ability to do this by a period of time so we could see the top ranking members year to date. That function seems to be gone from the dashboard now. Is there a different way of sorting or finding users in this way? Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• LauraLaura Support, Staff
    Andrew, 

To my knowledge, points and likes were never part of the User page of the dashboard. We have leader boards, and alternatively we have analytics, but The User page has always been roles, emails and visits. 

Perhaps you are thinking of the old analytics? It still did not track user points or likes:

If you'd like to try out the more robust analytics available now, I can put you in contact with sales, otherwise you haven't lost any stats on your current dashboard. The date range functionality has changed, but I believe it is on the roadmap to shift it back to being able to choose a range. 

Let me know if you need anything else! 

This discussion has been closed.