Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

Groups Not Displaying Properly

Hi!

Just today I noticed our Groups aren't displaying properly.  Not only can I not see group activity (I'm an admin), but the CSS layout seems to be displaying oddly for the page template.  You can see what I mean right here at one of our group home pages:

http://forum.ecommercefuel.com/group/6-elders-circle

Help to address, please?  Thanks!

Andrew

Comments

• LauraLaura Support, Staff
    Hey Andrew, 

Thanks for the report. We are looking into it. I will update you as soon as I know more. 

Thanks, 
    Andrew

You should be seeing things correctly again. 

Thanks! 
  • edited March 2016
    Wonderful, all looks great.  Thanks Laura!

Do you have any recommendations on ways private group members can stay up-to-date on group discussions and activities, as well as possibly more easily find their group?  The issue we're having is that the only way for group members to find their group is to click on the small "Groups" link in the sidebar, then navigate to it.  We realized today a lot of group members don't even know their group homepage exists - they just click on notification emails when they are mentioned in a message within their private group!  :-)

Is it possible at all to a) show new discussion activity from a person's private group in the "Latest" feed for their homepage and/or b) to have a link to their group appear in the header of their home screen?  Just trying to figure out how we can make group activity and their group homepage more prominent for private group members.

Thanks!

Right now we don't have any granular controls for the way groups are displayed. I will pass along your questions/suggestions to the developers, however. 

Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.