Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

Possibility of theming email templates

Hi Vanilla folks !,
       we would like to have different outgoing email templates for onboarding purposes in our community to have different engagement points in our member lifecycle (Welcome, thx-for-first-question, you-gave-an-answer-you-are-awesome, etc). But we can only change the color and the logo in the outgoing emails, ilke we only have the One and only template. Is there any other way to do this ?

I have found this post : https://vanillaforums.org/discussion/23562/tutorial-how-to-customize-your-emails but it relates to the free "DIY" version.  Would it be better if we manage our emails with an external tool (let say Hubspot)?
Thx !
D.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ho, small add-on to my question, How do I change the text of these email. Let's say a user is promoted to admin, he received an email ... I would like to customize this email so I can find the proper voice tone of the community in it.

Thx !
  • LauraLaura Support, Staff
    Hey David, 

Some changes are being made to out bound emails at the moment, so I currently cant make text changes. If you'd like to submit a ticket to support@vanillaforums.com about it, I can inform you when I have the  ability to make changes. 

For now, the only template changes you can make are the color and logo.
This discussion has been closed.