Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

Need a copy of my forum Database

Hi there,
We're using VanillaForums as a stopgap while the final site with integrated forums was built. That has now happened and I need to get a copy of the forum database so we can import it into the new system.

I don't see a way to do this from within the interface, can it be emailed? the forum in question is ltb.vanillaforums.com or forum.ltbcoin.com

Comments

• LauraLaura Support, Staff

Hello!

I'll put this request in the queue for you. Once a developer preforms the export, I will send the file to the email associated with your account.

• I have not yet recieved this and am concerned I will be charged for another month of service, can you please check on the status?

It looks like it's still in the queue, I will check with a developer on the status of your export. If you'd like to inform billing@vanillaforums.com of your situation, I'm sure they can make sure you aren't erroneously charged.

The file has now been sent to the email you have associated with your account!

This discussion has been closed.