Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

Groups Question

I cannot figure out how to make Comments / Discussions inside a group. I have my categories set to two levels deep. Could that be the problem?

I can add comments to an announcement. I can post to the parent category but not to the actual group/category.

Feel free to hack into my forum to poke around.

Comments

• Hi,

I apologize for the problems. We have discovered an incompatibility with Groups and several themes. We are currently working on resolving it and will have a fix out shortly.

Thanks, Jon

• what is the status on this?

• Hi, We have a fix ready and should be online shortly. Thanks for you patience.

Jon

• @jon are you guys still working on this? I use "Embed-Friendly version 3.0"

• @Horton, just letting you know that your theme issue with groups is fixed and I've confirmed this myself on your site.

• Hey that is great. One more thing. I built some test groups and the groups page itself is a little confusing.

http://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/groups

Is that how it is designed to look?

• Yes, that is by design for groups. It will probably make a bit more sense after you have a few more groups and they are being used.

• @Horton Are you looking at it in Firefox? I've notice the headings are messed up in that browser, making it more confusing. It's on my hit list.

This discussion has been closed.