Welcome to the new Customer Portal! We are still in the process of moving all our customers so please bear with us if you are temporarily unable to log in. You can still email support@vanillaforums.com!

User "Change Picture"?

edited September 2011 in Questions
As admin I can add images for my users. My "Members" to not have the "Change My Picture" link.

Is this a setting issue?

Comments

• You need to give members the new Garden.Profiles.Edit permission.
  • No such option... I have Garden.Profiles.View but do not see Garden.Profiles.Edit

Unless I am looking in wrong place. Running Version 2.0.18b4
  • Is there a doc about the Garden settings. Pretty sure I understand but ....
  • Check again now; I forgot to run an update.
  • Perfect

What about a doc about the Garden?
  • All the documentation currently available is here: http://vanillaforums.org/docs
  • Sorry to reopen the topic, but I'm having the same problem right now, for version 2.0.18.2 : I want to authorize our users to change their pictures, but the "Change My Picture" link is missing for members.

So I went to the dashboard, "Roles & Permissions", "Member", "Edit". On the "Edit Role" page, I can see the "Garden" settings, but I don't have the "Garden.Profiles.Edit" permission.

Could it be I missed something, or is there an issue ?
  • Hi @s_p, this is a support forum for vanillaforums.com clients. Please use the community discussion board for support with your private install.
This discussion has been closed.